November 30, 2017
karmaSpeaker Partners with eSpeakers to Create First Event Management CRM Built for Professional Speakers
BY Caitlin Delohery IN karmaCRM News and Updates 0 Comment
We’re thrilled to announce that we’re going to integrate with eSpeakers’ powerful event management tool, EventCX, to create the first ever event management-CRM suite built with speakers like you in mind!
You have so much info to keep track of as a professional speaker. You might have dozens or even hundreds of contacts from a single event. You have multiple points of contacts just to organize one gig. You have a long list of time-sensitive tasks that must occur to make your events a success: from sending contracts to post-event email touches. You need a system that organizes your event tasks and your relationship management tasks simultaneously.
That’s why we’re so excited about this integration. Together, karmaSpeaker and eSpeakers EventCX provide a suite of tools that will help you manage all your data, automate the boring stuff, and book more engagements.
Here’s what you can look forward to:
Track event info
- Customized Calendar Tool: easily set lead, hold, confirmed status
- Real-time Availability: make it easy for your customers to access you
- Event management: track active engagements and potential opportunities
Organize your event info
- Speaker Dashboard: access critical business highlights at a glance: Booking Statistics daily calendar changes, and event pipeline
- Contract Generator: create, modify and manage contracts, thankyou letters invoices, program agreements and more
Speaking business automation
- Customized Action Lists: Stay on top of event details and tasks, travel info, and more; create a list once, and it will intelligently apply your tasks to every new event
- Book Me Now Plugin: secure more gigs with live online bookings and website plugin
- Business Intelligence Reports: secure more gigs with live online bookings and website plugin
In addition to the above EventCX features, eSpeakers provides helpful promotion and marketing tools.
Study industry hiring trends
- What topics are being searched the most
- What price ranges are being searched
- Average time between confirmation and event date Annual cycle of booking velocity
- Most booked cities
Track your online profile statistics and analytics
- Views in last 30 days
- Your rank in the directory per topic
- Your fee range compared to average
- Publish your profile to over 80 different directories on the web, such as:
eSpeakers customers will also enjoy many of the features they love in the karmaSpeaker platform directly from EventCX:
Automation Email Outreach
- Stay in touch with your audience after you leave the stage using automated tasks, reminders, and email sequences.
Capture Business Cards
- Add contacts from speaking engagements by uploading business cards using your phone’s camera.
Tap into Speaker Sales Tools
- Get access to email templates, sequences, and resources created by speakers, for speakers.
Boost product sales
- Promote and sell your products before, during, and after your gig.
Book more engagements
- Manage a bigger sales pipeline and build more meaningful long-term relationships with meeting planners.
Ready to get started? Check out our integration page to sign up today.